Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

#30daywardrobechallenge

I'm quite new to all this twitter and blogging malarky but while I was roaming from one link to another I stumbled onto Younghipandhomely blog and it's there I read all about the 30 day wardrobe challenge.
The basic rules are you have to wear a different outfit everyday for 30 days, but, it has to be clothes that are already in your wardrobe and you can wear the same piece of clothing more than once as long as you wear it with something different!
I'm on day 8 already and starting to struggle! I dread to see what I'll be rooting out of the back of the wardrobe by day 30!!

If you want to check it out here is the link:

http://www.younghipandhomely.com/2013/04/30-day-wardrobe-challenge-day-1.html

And #30wardrobechallenge on twitter, hope you join in!!

Below are some of my outfits so far. I know I'm no trendsetter but just a mother trying to make the most out of what's in her wardrobe! I can imagine there are lots more mothers out there in the same boat!



No comments:

Post a Comment