Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Presents for teachers

So this year I decided I'd try do 'thoughful' presents and stick to a budget! As a teacher I genuinely love getting presents and lovely cards that the children have so carefully written their name in their neatest writing for teacher!! I especially love when a parent write a few nice words, I figure they must mean it or they wouldn't have gone to the effort on the first place! 
My son is finishing third class, he has had an amazing substitute teacher over the last few months so this is the gift he is giving her...

                                 

....along with a bottle of wine and a card. 
I printed the thank you card off from online and I also got the 'smart cookie' label online (I must check back where and link it!) I think it's very cute! 
There is also an SNA in my sons class who I know he gets on great with so he is giving her a bottle of wine...
                                           

My younger son attended crèche for 2 days a week since Christmas and is finished up for the summer now so we dropped in this home made gift....

                                 
I filled old jam jars (I am a chronic hoarder so I was secretly delighted a finally found a use for them!) with sweets, glued on the label (also printed from the Internet) and added some ribbon. The card is also printed,,,a great way of keeping costs down. 
Like I say I went for a 'thoughtful gift' and hopefully they'll be liked/enjoyed! :) 
Do you agree with giving teachers presents? 




No comments:

Post a Comment