Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

My first week of summer holidays...

What a great first week of holidays we've had! We had very little planned (which is quite unlike me!) Things just kinda happened, the weather was a big bonus and made the days long, lazy and fun! 
Last week we.....

Played tennis....
Went to the playground...

Had a picnic in Pheonix Park...
Baked...
Played hurling...
Walked along the canal...
Went to the lake...
And ate ice cream...
Went to Kidz and Co...
And I went to my friends wedding...

There was lots of catching up with friends that I don't get to see during the school year, hanging out with family and of course plenty of laundry, cooking and cleaning!! 
If the rest of the summer goes as well as the first week we'll all be very happy campers! Fingers crossed the nice weather comes back! What are you up to for the summer? Any good suggestions for nice family days out? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment