Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Week 1 2016 Trying to get into good habits!

I can never quite get into routine or get new habits started until I start back to work so while most have the great intentions well underway I only got started on January 6th (enough time to finish off all the half eaten boxes of biscuits and quality streets!) 
While there are reasons not to enjoy going back to work, after a jam packed Christmas with my sisters wedding, family home from abroad and general Christmas with 3 kids stuff it was actually nice to get back to work and routine and a bit of normality! 

Over the weekend two of Senans friends were at our house for a sleepover, so with five kids in the house I decided we needed to get out of the house to blow off some steam! We went to Fore Abbey, the kids love it, I love it, it's just down the road, it's free and the kids just run around exploring and playing hide and seek...and it stayed dry, what more could you ask for!

Fore Abbey Co. Westmeath

Sunday we went to the park in Mullingar after the grocery shopping, I'm really making an effort to get the kids (and myself) out in the fresh air more despite the weather, so the park was perfect (and a bonus that's it's across the road from chocolate Browns and I could get a gorgeous latte to help warm me up!)
Mullingar town park
So after all the eating over Christmas I was back to weigh in at weight watchers on Thursday, I was up 4 pounds which I was more than happy with considering I felt I was up at least 7! Again, as nice as chocolate is for breakfast getting back to the good old boring, reliable porridge isn't as bad as it sounds! So it's back to healthy eating for me,,, plus a few sneaky left over biscuits,,, I figure I'll ease myself back into it! 

I literally look forward to these pizzas every Friday!

Porridge for breakfast and back to healthy lunches

A little shopping spree in Boots.

So my first week of 2016 was fairly uneventful but sometimes its nice to just appreciate the normal, everyday things!
  1.                                         
                                                                                   

    Look how big Annabel is getting, shes trying to feed her doll-so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment