Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What I Wore... 21/05/2016

Hi everyone, just a short post about what I wore to the Bloggers Conference in the Marker Hotel last Saturday. As you've probably spotted, bomber jackets are in all the shops at the moment. I picked mine up in Vera Moda last week, you can shop it here . I know you can't really see the trousers in the picture but, they are leather look ones, also from Vera Moda, I got mine a while back but they are still in stock, you can shop them here. 

Bomber jacket from Vera Moda

I also picked up a pair of jeans in a kind of pinky/peachy colour that I think will match the jacket quite well..... shop here.

FIVE LW SKINNY FIT JEANS, Mahogany Rose, main
Jeans to match from Vera Moda
What do you think of bomber jackets?? Yay or Nay? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment