Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Babies Bedroom

So baby TJ is approaching 6months so I think it's time to move him into his own room. He goes down at between 7 and 8 pm so it means our bedroom is out of bounds from then on! The room he is going in used to be his big brothers, that was never actually 100% finished! I had gone with a jungle theme and I'm gonna keep this animal/nature sort of theme. I bought 3 gorgeous pictures in Harry Corrys (€12 each) . I love the sayings on them 'Imagine', 'Dream big little one' and 'Braver than you think you are.' I have to get curtains for the room, I'd like owl ones but finding it difficult to find some so I might just go with brown curtains (keep the room dark in the mornings!). This is the room at the moment (a bit of a mess!) I will post pictures of the finished product!



No comments:

Post a Comment