Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Jumpers and Santa Visits!

I LOVE our visit to Santa every year! Truth be told I put way to much thought into where to go and what Christmas jumpers I'll get the boys!! But I just think it's such a fun, special, memorable time of year! 



Last year we went to 'Breakfast with Santa' in O Mearas Garden Centre just outside Mullingar. TJ was a bit under the weather but we still had a lovely morning. 


The year before we went to Santa in Aviva Stadium in Dublin. Senan is soccer mad so he loved this tour! TJ was a bit young so it went over his head! 



http://www.causey.ie/causey-events/causey-christmas-experience

I love this picture because it was TJ's first Christmas! We went to Causey Farm in Co. Meath. It really is a fantastic experience but you need to book early as it fills up very quickly!

This year is Annabels first Christmas which I think is so exciting!! I can't wait to buy her lots of tartan and red dresses! I haven't decided where we are visiting Santa yet but I need to get something booked very soon! I have made a start on our Christmas jumpers though, I'm going for navy and red theme this year :) 
navy Younger Boys Light-Up Christmas Jumper

red Older Boys Christmas Jumper




No comments:

Post a Comment