Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Everyday Makeup Musts....


Here is the make up I use everyday...
It usually takes me about 5 or 10 minutes in the morning to pop on my makeup, I'd love to spend longer but 3 kids, lunches, signing copies and getting to work on time means time is limited!! 

1. Blank Canvas 
I LOVE this palette for contouring and as you can see I love the soft peach as a nice blush. 



2. Mac Blusher
I adore the sheen of this blusher.



3. Mac Lip Liner-Subculture 
A really natural lip colour....as you can see I love it so much it's almost gone!! 



4. No. 7 Beautifully Matte Foundation.
This is my everyday go to foundation, I use 'Warm Beige'. I love the matte-ness as I have quite oily skin. 



5. Eyes Uncovered Nude Pallete 
I use this to fill in my eyebrows with the darkest shade and then a soft natural look on my eyelids. 


6. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I use this more so as contouring under my eyes, on my nose and forehead, I just like the coverage and shade. 


7. No.7 Dramatic Lift
I love this mascara, possibly one of my favourite ever! I would highly recommend this mascara. 


And tadaaa....
This is the finished look, quite a subtle everyday makeup :) (no filter)








No comments:

Post a Comment