Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

April Round-Up 2016

I honestly do think the older I get the quicker the time goes! It's almost May,,,like that's Summer in Ireland! But anyhow April has been a good month, I love looking back over the month and seeing what we were up to! We had lots of celebrations, the biggest one being a good friends wedding in Galway. We had such a fantastic day and night (and sleep in!) I got my pink dress in Minx in Mullingar and I had my gold strappy sandals since Christmas time. How fab is the brides short dress! I loved it, it completely suited her and her personality and it looked so comfortable, she just glided around the from for the night. 


The weather picked up in April and we got out and about lots more. The kids just love being outside and to be honest it makes the evenings a lot easier when they can use up their energy outdoors! 


We celebrated my mothers birthday, she really is amazing, I'd be lost without my parents! I just love the homemade cakes and cards, I think it's little celebrations like this that make the best childhood memories! 

We also changed our car this month, we had a Landrover Discovery so we actually just got the same again but went up a few years,,,I find we need the 7 seats with the three kids, an aupair and if there's ever any of the kids friends with us. 


We had a great April....roll on May! :) x 


No comments:

Post a Comment