Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Wedding Plans

So I got a bit of a shock when I opened my emails the other morning and saw this....

so much to do in so little time!
I do have a few bits checked off the list
ok, that's not a huge amount but it's a start!
On my list this week is to book
  • humanist/spiritualist
  • wedding dress shopping appointments
  • makeup
and perhaps have a peek at Pinterest for invitation inspiration, although I'm so nervous of going on Pinterest because I have a feeling I could lose the run of myself!! My motto for our wedding is 'Keep it simple', mainly because with three kids and work it's a time issue.
I'll keep you posted on how the plans are going. I can't wait to go dress shopping. I don't even have the faintest idea what kind of dress I would like, I think this may be a good thing as I'm happy to try anything on!
Any tips, info, help, advice.... please feel free to send it this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment