Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Christian Dior Makeup Haul

In my post about my night away in Dublin last week (here) I mentioned I got my make up done at the Christian Dior counter in Brown Thomas. I wanted new lipstick and I know if you get your makeup done it is redeemable against 2 products, so I figured I'd get my makeup done and see what lipstick colour looked nice :) And hey who doesn't like getting their makeup done by a professional! Like I said it was last post, this was a big treat for me!
Dior Haul!
The only Christian Dior makeup I owned before this was an eye shadow pallette that my mother got me when I was a teenager, so I just felt like a change, something new and different because God knows I am a creature of habit!!
The makeup artist used the Airflash foundation which I was really excited about because I saw it on other people and thought it was flawless. I didn't actually love it on me though :( I didn't think it gave me as much coverage as I liked and I just didn't like that when you spray it on it kinda goes all over the place, it got on my top and handbag. I know to some people that's not a big deal but I just couldn't see myself liking that if I used it everyday! So I decided to go for the Forever foundation in a darker shade. ( I personally felt the Airflash shade was far too light, even though I know it was the actual match for my skin tone!)
Lip liner: Brown Fig
Lipstick: Rouge Dior 434
Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ



I LOVE the lipstick shade the makeup artist chose for me, I never would have chosen it myself but I love it on! The lip liner and lipstick are a perfect match and I had no intention of buying a lip gloss, but, the Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ is just fantastic, I really felt it made my lips look plumper and it gives a slight tingling sensation too!
Overall I love my new products and think they are a great addition to my every growing makeup bag!
Make up I did myself using Dior foundation, lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss.

Before and after picture of Dior make over in Brown Thomas Dublin



No comments:

Post a Comment