Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Nibbler- Review

Baby TJ got this as a present from his aunty and he loves it! (and so do I!)
She spotted it in Tescos and knowing how much he loved his food thought it might come in handy and that it has!
Basically it's a little net that you can screw off and pop in different food and it has a handy handle for the baby to hold. I found giving TJ fruit like strawberries and melon was tricky because it was so slippery it just kept falling out of his hand! But with this he can get a good grip and still suck the juices and taste lots of new flavours!
So far he has tried melon, strawberries, peeled grapes, orange, blue berries (they were a bit sour) and some peeled apple (juicy red ones).
To clean it I wash out all the bits left in the net, I soak the net in boiling water and pat dry with a tea towel, I wash the handle with soapy water. I find it really handy if I'm out for coffee or dinner, it keeps TJ very happy and busy! :)
As you can see in the photo 'The Nibbler' by Nuby costs €4.49 and is available in Tescos. It gets a big 'THUMBS UP' from me!



Baby TJ @ 7months old with his 'Nibbler' 

No comments:

Post a Comment