Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

What's in my bag!

I saw this on some other blog pages and thought its a cool post to do! Brings out the nosey side of me!!
So, firstly my bag is a brown Kardashian Kollection bag that was brought home from New York to me (before Kardashian Kollection started to be sold in Dorothy Perkins!) I love the bag and the gold buckles. It's a great size to fit lots in (important when I have 2 kids!) although it can be difficult to find things at the bottom of the bag! It has 2 shorter handles as well as a longer around my body strap (especially handy with a baby!)



I never leave home without my white iPhone, it actually spends a lot more time in my hand than in my bag! The silver cover I have on it at the moment was a present from my son, he got it in Penneys :) Also, coincidentally, another present from my little boy is the little hairbrush/mirror, it has come in handy on many occasions!



 


Next up is my River Island purse, I'm very fussy about my purse layout, where coins, cards, notes etc go! This one is perfect though and my glasses case and glasses are more often than not always in my
bag. I should actually have taken a pic of my glasses, they're dark purple Guess glasses, you'd be surprised how much they go with! 



As a Mammy there
is always something baby/kiddie related in my bag and today it just happens to be one of the babies rattlers! This was only €1.49 in Dealz! And it's one of TJ's favourites! Beside that is my notepad that is FULL of lists! And general info that comes in handy, I also have a little pouch with letters and stuff I use regularily. I found a canderal at the bottom of the bag! I tried to cut down on my sugar by using canderal but it didn't really work :( I also always have a money bag full of change, so handy for parking meters and tolls!




Lastly, I have an old sunglasses pouch that has a few handy bits and bobs in it, the pouch just keeps it all a bit organised! I have 2 nail files for some reason, and a collection of pens. My fav pen is my pink Parker pen, I love it! There is a small black comb that's perfect for back combing and I really don't have much makeup in my bag but I do have a Clinque lipgloss and perfume combo. I was surprised I didn't have a bottle of nail polish in there because there is normally one floating around!


So that's my bag! What's yours like!?

No comments:

Post a Comment