Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Wardrobe essentials

Top ten basics in my daytime wardrobe that I could not be without!

1. Brown boots
I got mine in Penneys, love the heel, so comfy but gives me a bit of height at the same time :)
2. Blue denim jeans
These are Pepe Jeans, a friend actually gave them to me. I love that they have a bit of stretch. They get sooo much wear!
3. Beige mac
I got this mac in the kids section because the length is just perfect on me! Sometimes the adults ones can be too long (I'm a shorty!)
4. Black blazer
Again I picked my black blazer up in the kids section of New Look. I am in dire need of a black blazer as my current one has definitely seen better (less faded) days!
5. White & black shape wear tops
My sister introduced me to the shape wear vest tops in Penneys and I could not be without them! They just help smooth out the lumps and bumps under my tshirts and fitted shirts and jumpers. I don't have any pics because they're both in the wash-oops!
6. Brown belt
I actually have 3, every time I get a new one I am supposed to throw out the old tattered one but I admit I am such a hoarder!
7. Black skinny jeans
Such a basic for daytime and nighttime looks! I love the Penneys skinny jeans, they fit me nicely but also because they are so cheap I can replace them more frequently, faded black jeans are not a good look.
8. Wooly v-neck jumper
I find these so handy, the cream and coral ones in the pics I got in Old Navy in America and the checkered (golfer-ee looking one!) is Tommy Hilfigure. H&M have a great selection at the moment.
9. Brown handbag
I took a picture of my brown Guess handbag that I must have worn for a year solid! I loved it. At the moment I have a brown Kardashian handbag, the straps are beginning to show wear and tear so I have my eye out on a gorgeous tan/brown Michael Kors handbag, maybe I should change things up a bit and try a black one??
10. Stripy T-shirt 
Again, such a handy basic, pop them on with jeans and a blazer and its a simple yet classy outfit.

What are your wardrobe essentials?









No comments:

Post a Comment