Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Casual and Comfy Style

When I was browsing online I came across picture number 1 (really sorry I can't remember whose page I saw it on, so if it was yours let me know!) Anyhow it got me thinking I could create a similar look with some bits and pieces I have in my wardrobe.
In picture 2, I teamed the ivory wooly jumper with a denim shirt over it and denim shorts, brown ribbed tights, legs warmers and uggs. I wasn't happy with this though because I thought the denim shorts and denim shirt together were too much so I swapped them for black jeggings and brown boots and I was happy with the final look! (no.3) Like I say,casual but comfy :)

Denim shirt & brown boots & leopard print scarf: Penneys
Black stretchy jeans: River Island
Ivory wooly jumper & brown tshirt: H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment