Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Could anything else break on me....seriously...

This week I feel like I've had a terrible run of bad luck! My car broke down, I dropped my iPhone and cracked the screen and our new stove broke!! The only consolation is, superstitious me believes everything happens in threes so there are the three things broken! Hopefully there will be no more!
I hate moaning and moaners! But I know every now and then a good old moan and whine and even cry (which I was very close to!) is needed! I try to snap out of it as quick as I can and try see the positives! The brakes could have given up when I was doing 120km on the motorway but thankfully I got to stop before I hit anyone or anything! While the screen broke on my iPhone it is still usable and the crack could have been a lot worse and the stove, well I don't know too much about it, Enda is going to hopefully sort that one out! All I know is the fire can still be lit and keep us warm in this crazy weather!
So moan over, hopefully my luck will improve, think positive because what you think about you bring about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment