Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feng shui

I've read information online about Feng Shui, originating in China thousands of years ago to do with the flow of energy. It is so complex and I feel like I could read about it forever! But I really like the sound of it and I'd love to know more about Feng Shui however for the moment these are 3 ways I incorporated it into my life and house so far.

The first is a small statue my aunt gave us, it's ment to generate prosperity.
The second tip was always keep the toilet seat down and door closed to prevent energy from flowing out.
And the third is paint the front door red as red is considered to be lucky in Feng Shui and the front door is the entry point for abundance and opportunities to enter. If you don't want a red door they suggest other colours depending on what direction your house faces.

I'm hoping to keep making small changes around my house to make it more Feng Shui friendly!

I also looked at good Feng Shui layouts for babies bedrooms when I was organising TJ's room, I'll have a post showing his finished room at some stage!







No comments:

Post a Comment